Milwaukee Radio Alliance Contest Rules
General Rules for all contests:
1. Each contest is open to all qualified persons except the following:
a. Employees of Milwaukee Radio Alliance and related companies; household members, siblings, and parents of said Milwaukee Radio Alliance employees;
b. Employees of all Milwaukee metro area broadcasting companies, and their immediate family members; There is no purchase necessary.
c.) Persons living outside of the Milwaukee metropolitan 5 county area (Milwaukee County, Racine County, Waukesha County, Ozaukee County, and Washington County).
2. A total of one prize may be won per household address, name, and or family residing in same, per contest, whether the prize be in cash, services, or merchandise.
3. Persons who have previously won a prize of either cash, services, or merchandise from either from a contest or a station event, are subject to the following restrictions: Persons who have won a prize valued from $0 – $599 are eligible to win again after 30 days. Persons who have won a prize valued above $600 are not eligible to win again until after 90 days from the date of the previous item won.
4. The winner will be responsible for all tax liability associated with winning this contest and will be required to submit their social security number for tax reporting for values over $600. Winner will be required to sign an eligibility release form and give Milwaukee Radio Alliance and its sponsors permission to use their name, photo and voice for promotional purposes without further compensation. By accepting prize, winner releases Milwaukee Radio Alliance, all stations and all participating sponsors from any liability as a result of this prize. Milwaukee Radio Alliance reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar or greater value. Milwaukee Radio Alliance shall not be responsible to replace prize tickets to events, which are cancelled and the event sponsors do not issue replacement tickets. Milwaukee Radio Alliance shall not be responsible for any Product Liability issues. Winners must address Product issues with the manufacturer of the prize.
5. Milwaukee Radio Alliance is not responsible for misdirected or mis-dialed phone calls. In the unlikely event that two or more people are on the telephone line at the same time, a drawing will be held to determine the winner.
6. Copies of these rules are available at Milwaukee Radio Alliance, N72 W12922 Good Hope Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 51051 8:30 am to 5:00 pm; or by mailing a self-addressed, stamped envelope. A condensed version of the Contest Rules will be aired on the radio station during the respective contest period. Contest rules are also posted on station web sites where available.
7. All decisions by the judges and/or administrators of the contest are final.
8. Prizes will not be awarded until winner has been verified for eligibility through the Milwaukee Radio Alliance Business Office. Prizes must be claimed in a timely manner. Prized not picked up within 30 days will be considered abandoned. Some prizes may expire. Milwaukee Radio Alliance will not be required to replace expired items.
Office hours for prize pickup are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday at the address listed in #6 — closed holidays.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and will be awarded to the winner only, based on eligibility.
10. Picture ID is required in order to claim a prize.
11. Prize will not be mailed. Winner must pick up prize in person and sign proof of receipt and contest rules.
12. Contest rules may be modified by Milwaukee Radio Alliance at any time.