LISTEN TO ADLER WEEKDAY MORNINGS FOR YOUR CHANCE TO CALL IN AND WIN:
WHAT’S THE CONNECTION?
Listen weekdays at 8:30AM to call in and win a pair of tickets to Hozier at the Eagles Ballroom 5/30 w/ passes to soundcheck session.
Listen for Adler to give you the cue to call in between 7-8AM and win a pair of passes to Friday’s Front Row Brewers tickets for a June game against the Marlins (June 4-6)
Also, listen for you chance to win a pair of Fitz & The Tantrums and K. Flay tickets at the Wisconsin State Fair Main Stage (8/2) between 6-7AM.
DESIGN THE FM 102/1 SERIES AT SUMMERFEST® POSTER
As a major music sponsor of Summerfest®, each year FM102/1 promotes appearances and events with more than a twenty musical acts during the festival. To specifically highlight the FM102/1 artists, we create the FM102/1 Series at Summerfest poster for online, publication and on site use at remotes, events and at Summerfest itself. For 2019, FM102/1 wants to highlight the creative talents of the student with a poster design contest.
Until May 27, area high school and college students (full or part time), who are at least 18 years of age, can submit their poster design for consideration by email to email@example.com. Submission will be reviewed by FM102/1 staff with the winner selected, announced and prize awarded on Friday, May 31.
Some things to consider when developing your design:
• Initial poster designs DO NOT need to have the FM102/1 logo incorporated (It can be added later).
• The poster must include the title, FM102/1 Series At Summerfest.
• The poster must be your original work.
• The poster should include the current performing bands Judah & The Lion, Elle King, Neon Trees, Lovelytheband, Bon Iver, Lord Huron, Third Eye Blind, Catfish & The Bottlemen, The National, Chvrches, Young the Giant, X Ambassadors, Sublime with Rome, The Killers, Death Cab for Cutie, Dashboard Confessional, The Head & The Heart, Billie Eilish, Walk The Moon, Jimmy Eat World, Taking Back Sunday, Semisonic, Flora Cash, Shaed, Yungblud.
• All contestants must be at least 18 years of age or older and a student (full or part time).
• The Summerfest name and the Summerfest Smile logo are the property of Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. (MWF) and are used with permission by FM 102/1. Entrants to this Contest agree not to use these trademarks for any other purpose than the Contest, unless specifically approved in advance, in writing, by MWF. Acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by MWF. Any tickets, passes or vouchers won in this Contest shall be used for the express purposes outlined in this Contest; winners may not sell, transfer, or otherwise, give away their prizes. Any unused or unwanted prizes shall be returned to MWF. Participation in this Contest does not create a relationship between the winner and MWF, including any official relationship to Summerfest, such as independent contractor or official designer, artist, photographer, or other creative title. All entries, including the winning entry, shall become the property of MWF, Inc. and shall be considered a work made for hire, without further compensation to any entrant or winner.
The Prize. The winning artist will receive the following:
• A daily pair of passes to Summerfest for the run of the event series
• An FM102/1 VIP lanyard for daily access to the station’s private lounge area
• Daily food/beverage vouchers for use on Summerfest grounds
• Backstage passes with Meet & Greet opportunities for selected FM102/1 artists
• FM102/1 branded gear
• Poster autographed by all FM102/1 performers
Should you have additional questions or require more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter below to join FM 102/1 on our party bus for the Milwaukee Pride Parade on Sunday, June 9.
THE ARTERNATIVE PROJECT
We asked you to design our 2019 limited edition FM 102/1 gear like custom T’s, hoodies and stickers.
The top eight designs have been selected, and now it’s time to vote.
Winning artists receive over $750 in cash and prizes, plus have their art featured on our limited edition gear.
OPT-IN TO OUR FM 102/1 MONTHLY EMAIL AND WIN!
Each month we’ll be giving away a special prize just for our newsletter subscribers. You don’t have to do a thing to be entered! For May, we’ve got a drone courtesy of Gift of Wings to give away to one lucky winner.
Check out the prizes for the upcoming months:
May – Drone from Gift of Wings
June – Barcardi Fender guitar
July – TBD
August – Harley-Davidson $300 gift card
September – $300 gift card from Pizza Shuttle
October – TBD
November – TBD
December – Harley-Davidson $300 gift card
If you aren’t currently a subscriber to our newsletter, SIGN UP HERE: